Errors On Your Credit Report
Your credit report is supposed to be an accurate representation of your financial history. However, it is common for an error to turn what should be a sterling credit history into a liability. When that happens, you need an attorney who knows what to do.
My name is Jeffery Wilson, and I am a credit repair attorney. Credit report errors are common, and credit bureaus often don’t realize when they exist. We can take on the struggles of fixing these mistakes and helping you on your way to the financial future you deserve.
What Can A Credit Mistake Do?
An inaccurate credit report can easily prevent you from living the life that you deserve. One simple error can keep you from:
- Buying a home
- Buying a car
- Starting a business
- Opening a checking account
- Getting a job
Your credit report is used in so many situations that you cannot know the full impact of your credit on your life until you realize there’s been an error.
What Causes A “Credit Error?”
Credit errors are a combination of accidents and bad acts. Common reasons for errors and mistakes on your report can be:
- Inaccurate payment history: A company falsely or inaccurately reports late payment history
- Mixed Files: Someone else’s credit history is reported to your credit report.
- Collection agency scams: Attempted collection on debts that have already been paid or have been discharged through bankruptcy.
- Identity theft: When someone steals your identity, they can wreak havoc on your credit score through no fault of your own.
- Aged Accounts: Having credit information on your report that is older than 7 years from the date of delinquency.
- Credit Pull: A company pulling your credit without your authorization.
These are all actions where your information, your credit history, has been violated through the actions of others. You should not suffer for that.
I’m Here To Help.
As a credit repair attorney, I help consumers across the country resolve credit errors to get on with their lives. Credit problems can cause so much pain, but we are here to take that pain away. Contact my firm by calling 888-977-4459 or sending an email.